CIAHE 26thChina (Northeast)International Animal Husbandry Expo 2019
Date: Apr. 21-22, 2019 Venue: Harbin International Exhibition Center
CIAHE 26th China (Northeast)International Animal Husbandry Expo 2019 (hereinafter referred to as: CIAHE) is scheduled to be held at Harbin International Convention and Exhibition Center from April 21 to 22, 2019.
CIAHE will be jointly sponsored by Heilongjiang Animal Husbandry Association, Heilongjiang Dairy Association, Heilongjiang Feed Industry Association and Harbin Dairy Association; co-organized by Liaoning Dairy Association, Jilin Animal Husbandry Association, Inner Mongolia Dairy Association and Heilongjiang Meat Association, as well as undertaken by Harbin Jinmu Exhibition Planning Co., Ltd.
Since 1992, CIAHE has been held for 25 sessions (every year a session), with an accumulative total of more than 5,000 exhibitors and more than 500,000 exhibition audiences. Now it has become a well-known animal husbandry fair in China and has obtained the high recognition and well reputation in the whole industry.
CIAHE is committed to serving animal husbandry, promoting the healthy development of animal husbandry, and creating a good business environment. It has built a platform for animal husbandry enterprises to learn and communicate, has established and improved the industry information base and trade docking platform, and has created a cooperation platform for upstream and downstream industry chains of animal husbandry. At the same time, CIAHE is also a purchasing platform and annual event for aquaculture enterprises in northern China.
Introduction of host place
Heilongjiang Province, the host place of the CIAHE, has a fertile and wide Songnen Plain and SanjiangPlain, its cultivated land area is 15.93 million hectares, ranking first in China. The province's total grain output is the top of the whole country for recent seven consecutive years, becoming a dominant development area for animal husbandry, and attracting leading domestic animal husbandry enterprises to invest and build factories.
In recent years, Heilongjiang Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government have attached great importance to the development of the animal husbandry industry, and have successively issued the Opinions on Accelerating the Development of Modern Animal Husbandry Industry (HZF  No. 25) and the Guiding Opinions on Cultivating the Animal Husbandry Industry into a Strategic Strategy for Revitalization and Development (HF  No. 25) to take “grain planting at the source and agricultural product sales at the tail” “Agriculture at the source and industry at the tail” as the starting point, adhere to quality first and benefit priority, take supply-side structural reform as the main line, accelerate the construction of a strong animal husbandry province , strongly support the development of the green food industry and promote the transformation from a large granary to a green kitchen. The province's dairy herds ranks fourth in China, the production of raw milk ranks second in China, and the sell rates of beef cattle, pigs, meat sheep and poultry rank 5th, 14th, 11th and 15th respectively in China. Infant formula milk powder production accounts for a quarter of the country. In 2017, the output of meat, eggs and milk in Heilongjiang Province reached 2.59 million tons, 1.14 million and 4.65 million tons, respectively, ranking 15th, 10th and 2nd in China. The animal husbandry achieved an output value of 185.2 billion RMB, ranking the fifth in the country, accounting for 32.6% of the agricultural output value; achieving an added value of 69.5 billion RMB, and accounting for 4.3% of the province's GDP. Annual converted grain of the livestock industry is up to 15 billion kilograms.
Integration of Animal Husbandry Industry
The Organizing Committee of the CIAHE will further strengthen the efforts to combine the status quo and trends of various developments in northeast provinces in “conscientiously implementing the spirit of the 19th Party Congress, especially promoting the important speech and guiding spirit of the Northeast Revitalization Symposium, supplying side structural reforms, building a modern industry system, promoting the deep integration of the first, second and third industries, and creating a comprehensive supply base for green animal husbandry products”, be guided by the new ideas of the "Belt and Road", fully integrate the advanced exhibition concept of "Internet + Exhibition" under the new situation, devote to build a platform, serve exhibitors, serve terminal breeding enterprises, promote cooperation, continue to develop advantages, reform and innovate, as well as contribute to the safe, healthy and orderly development of the animal husbandry industry.
I. Integration of the Animal Husbandry Industry Chain
The planned exhibition space for the CIAHE is 32,000 square meters and it will invites more than 600 exhibitors. Most of the invited exhibitors are industry leaders, and the exhibited products are more focused on technology, intelligence and practicality. Involved in: animal husbandry and poultry production equipment, animal husbandry and poultry seed industry, animal product processing, farm management, aquaculture technology consulting services, animal nutrition and health care, dairy production and dairy product processing, trade & investment promotion and financial docking and other fields.
At the same time, in order to promote the effective docking of the upstream and downstream of the entire industrial chain, and to meet environmental protection needs, it will specially add the special environmental protection industry display area, livestock and poultry meat slaughtering processing & meat engineering technology exhibition area.
II. Promote International communication.
Invite international pavilions in the animal husbandry industry to participate in the Fair and exchange with each other for the purpose of academic discussion and experience sharing.
III. Create More Opportunities for Learning and Exchange
Meanwhile, the following exhibitions and forums were held concurrently: “The 2nd Harbin Pig Industry Summit”,“ChinaNew Products& New Technology Conference in the Animal Husbandry”,“World Dairy Forum China”, and “Meat Processing, Meat Engineering Technology ExchangeMeeting in Animal Husbandry Industry”. The following special conferences will be held in various industries: “Poultry Industry Development Forum in Northeast”,“Goose Industry Development Forum in Longjiang”,“Rabbit Industry Forum in Longjiang”, and “Sheep Industry Forum in Longjiang” and others.
CIAHEis centred oncreating a platform for learning, exchange and cooperation, to contribute to the healthy development of the animal husbandry industry.Our responsibility is to hold the Animal Husbandry Trade Fair well, which is also expected by the industry; meanwhile, it also contributes to the development of animal husbandry in the Northeast of China.
CIAHE 26th China (Northeast)Animal Husbandry Expo 2019
Date:Move-in Time: April 19-20, 2019
Exhibition Time: April 21-22, 2019
Venue: Harbin International Exhibition Center(No.301,HongqiAvenue, Harbin, China)
1. The animal husbandry products at home and abroad, commercial animal husbandry breeding (bird, pig, cattle, sheep, deer, special breeding, fur animals, rare birds breeding), seeding &semen, and genetic breeding and their production materials.
2. Feed (feed stuff, feed additives, additive premixed feed, concentrated feed, compound feed, biological feed, special feed, etc.), feed processing machinery & equipment and accessories, feed quality testing equipment, computer control system and hardware & software, feed formulation technology, feed technology, etc.
3. Veterinary drugs, vaccines, animal health products, biological products and their production, processing, packaging machinery, equipment, materials, veterinary equipment, etc.
4. Grassland industry and its highly-processed products (grass powder, grass granules), forage seeds, silage and strains, pasture grass machinery, grass technology, etc.
5. Animal husbandry production and machinery, equipment, equipment, utensils, engineering, etc. related to the breeding industry (feeding equipment, ventilation equipment, temperature control equipment, environmental control equipment, harmless disease treatment equipment, manure treatment equipment, quality testing equipment, standardized farm design and engineering construction, Internet of Things control system, and hardware & software).
6. The scientific and technological achievements in the animal husbandry (new products, new technologies, new achievements, patented products and technologies, etc.).
7. High-quality animal products (meat, eggs, milk, dairy，animal leather, fur products and their products); animal product processing and refrigeration equipment, traceability system, food safety testing equipment.
8. Biomass energy (related technologies, equipment and construction of biomass energy are used in the animal husbandry industry).
9. Packaging and transportation (livestock & poultry production materials and products packaging materials, packaging machinery and related transportation equipment and special vehicles, like special transport vehicles forfeed, breeding pig, young birds, fresh milk and fresh meat, and feeding vehicles, etc.).
10. Integrated services in the animal husbandry industry (technology, education, training, information, consulting, media, software, finance, insurance, employment agency, professional cooperatives, non-governmental organization in the animal husbandry industry, and labour protection, etc.)
11. Animal husbandry and environmental protection exhibition areas (faeces, drinking water, feed, air-treating equipment and software management for the livestock and poultry farms, special transport vehicles for wastes, storage equipment, faeces returning to field, and spraying vehicles)
12, Theinvestment in the animal husbandry industry (government investment, enterprise investment, base investment, industry investment, cooperation investment, etc.)
ZhongHui(Guangzhou) International Exhibition Co., Ltd
No.243, Sha Tai Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China